A: Terms and Conditions
Collection of Your Personal Information
We collect information, including personal information or personal data, when you visit our website or use RealForecast Services. We collect this information when you fill out forms or engage with us directly. We also collect this information via cookies, pixel tags, and certain software designed to interact with your computer or mobile device.
Information You Provide: We collect the information you directly provide to DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. when you visit our website or register for and/or use RealForecast Services.
Information We Collect Automatically: We collect information related to your usage of RealForecast Services and the devices you use to access those RealForecast Services.
Information We Collect from Other Sources: We collect information from third parties where you have provided us with access to information from those third parties.
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
If you purchase DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L.’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. will retain your personal information as long as you are actively using RealForecast Services or as needed to provide relevant communications related to DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. You may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We Collect Certain Information in the Following Ways:
IP Address, Location, Website Activity, and Browser Information: When you visit our website or use RealForecast Services, some information is automatically collected. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, type and language of the operating system running on your device, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We also collect information about which web-elements or objects you interact with, metadata about your activity on the DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. website, changes in your user state, and the duration of your visit. This information is used for the operation of RealForecast Services, to maintain quality of RealForecast Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. website.
Cookies: DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. collects information about your use of the DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. website via cookies. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Log Files: RealForecast follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally ide
ntifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Tracking User Behavior: DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. in order to determine what DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. services are most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Information collected from other sources: When we collect information in connection with our business relationship with you, we may also obtain information from third parties. We protect information obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, as well as any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources include, for example:
- Applications and services, such as social networks, that make users’ information available to others;
- Service providers that help us determine your device’s location based on its IP Address to customize certain products and services to your physical location,
- Publicly available sources, such as open government databases or other information in the public domain
Use of Your Personal Information
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you may have requested.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website to enhance your experience
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L.
From time to time, DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communications. In order to improve RealForecast Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L., you may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email, or by contacting DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or deliver goods or services.
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L.; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L., or the public.
The DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. website may use “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Cookies cannot be used to run programs, nor to deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. services or websites you visit.
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Third-Party Cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Business Forecast Systems Inc. website, deliver advertisements on and through the DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. website, and so on.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If the processing of personal information about you is subject to European Union data protection law, you are entitled to the following rights with respect to that information:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the contact information listed below.
Children Under Thirteen
Security and Retention of Your Personal Information
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure using SSL Protocol methods for this purpose.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. website cannot be guaranteed.
We retain personal information or personal data for as long as necessary to provide the products and RealForecast Services you have requested, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and other legitimate and lawful business purposes. These needs can vary for different information types in the context of different products. Accordingly, our actual retention periods can vary significantly based on criteria such as user expectations or consent, the sensitivity of the information, the availability of automated controls that enable users to delete data, and our legal or contractual obligations.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, among receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if your personal information is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance of federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his/her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation;
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Data Protection Officer
Popesti-Leordeni, Ilfov, Romania
+40 728 039 638
B: Forecast Pro End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between Licensee (either an individual or a single entity) and Business Forecast Systems, Inc. (“BFS”) for the BFS software that accompanies this EULA.
DEMANDFORECASTING S.R.L. will represent the interests of BFS, according to Romania law, and will act as intermediary in case of any dispute or misunderstanding.
A. “BFS” means Business Forecast Systems, Inc., 465 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 318, Waltham, Massachusetts 02452 USA, the author and owner of the copyright of this computer program product.
B. “Computer” means the single computer, workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device on which You use this program.
C. “Software” means the set of computer software programs in this package, regardless of the form in which You subsequently use it.
D. “Licensee” means an individual or single entity exercising rights under and complying with all the terms of this EULA. In the remainder of this EULA, the Licensee is referred to as “You.”
E. “Authorized User” means the Licensee in the case where the Licensee is an individual. In the case where the Licensee is an entity, “Authorized User” means (i) an employee of the Licensee, but only while such employee is acting within the scope of such employee’s employment by Licensee; and (ii) the primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed.
If You do not agree with the terms of this EULA, BFS does not grant any license to the Software and You should not download, install or use the Software. In such event that You do not agree with the terms of this EULA and have already installed or downloaded the Software, You must remove the Software from your Computer and return to BFS the complete software package, including disks and printed materials, and destroy all copies (or, if You downloaded the Software, notify BFS in writing that You have removed the Software from your Computer and destroyed all copies). If You do not comply with these return and notification requirements within thirty days (30) of your receipt of the Software, You will not be entitled to a refund of any license fees You paid.
3. GRANT OF LICENSE
4. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
You acknowledge that the Software and its structure, organization, and source code constitute valuable trade secrets of BFS. You shall not, nor shall permit, assist or encourage any third party to:
- copy, modify, adapt, alter, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code for the Software.
- merge the Software with other software and/or create derivative works from the Software.
- sublicense, distribute, publish, sell, lease, rent, loan, or otherwise transfer or allow access to the Software to any third party.
- use the Software in the operation of a service bureau.
- defeat, disable or circumvent any security measures BFS may use to prevent unauthorized use or copying of the Software.
5. TRANSFER OR REPRODUCTION
6. LIMITED WARRANTY
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8. TERM AND TERMINATION
9. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. You acknowledge that You have read this EULA understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. This EULA supersedes all prior agreements, oral or written communications, proposals, representations and warranties and prevails over any conflicting or additional terms of any quote, order, acknowledgment, or other communication between the parties relating to its subject matter during the term of this EULA. No modification of this EULA will be binding, unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party.
B. In the event that any portion of this EULA is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of this EULA shall remain in full force and effect.
C. This EULA will be governed by and construed and enforced according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA excluding its conflict of law provisions.